We are always looking for fresh, useful, and very high-quality content. If you are interested in submitting an article or “guest post” there are a few guidelines you must follow. These rules help to maximize the value for everyone involved… including our visitors and you as well!
1. All content must be 100% unique (not found anywhere else). Everything submitted is checked carefully using CopyScape and other plagiarism-checking tools.
2. All content must be exclusive for at least 1 year. You promise not to post it or allow it to be posted on another website for at least a year after the date of submission.
3. All content must be very well-written and free from spelling and grammar mistakes. We can make small corrections but please be sure to double-check your spelling and grammar before sending in an article.
4. No more than 2 outgoing links to your own website(s) can be included. Raw URL links are preferred over keyword-based anchor text links (e.g. “http://fitfaq.com” and not “Best Fitness Blog”). Outgoing links to helpful related authority sites (like Wikipedia) are fine.
5. All content must be related to fitness, diet, exercise, supplements, weight loss, muscle building, exercise machines, workout products, etc. We accept “medical” topic articles on a very limited basis and only if they are extremely informative, well-written, and related to improving general health and well-being.
6. Every article or guest post must be at least 700 words in length, preferably over 1000.
The main thing to keep in mind is quality. If the article you submit is well-written and provides very useful fitness-related information to our readers, we are usually very happy to post it!
Feel free to contact us with any questions.
Photo by kdinuraj